Tuesday 18 October 2022

August 27, 2022

133/3850) Badlands' Beer Garden:  Five by Badlands Brewing of Ontario:  ****; 6.5% fifth anniversary IPA; hopped with Riwaka, Nectaron and Citra; nose of pineapple and tangerine; flavours of pineapple tangerine, mango with a hint of bitterness at the finish; pours murky;

I was here against medical advice.  I had received laser surgery for cataracts that morning but I had also placed an order for two each of Badlands' anniversary beers for pick-up.  I had imagined that my wife would drop me off at home and be my mule but instead I was guided around and used as a place-holder in the lines for the anniversary celebrations.  For my trouble I also had a half pour placed in front of me once we were seated, which was also against advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment