Monday 6 June 2016

June 6, 2016

I have only met Mirella Amato briefly, when she signed my copy of her book Beerology but I know I would like her if I knew her better.  I am working from memory here but I think she started out as an opera singer.  During Toronto Beer Week she would put on an event she called "Hopera" where a scene or aria would be performed accompanied by a beer selected for the number.  I never managed to make it out for one and I felt badly when it didn't take place last year.  I hope it will happen again at a time that I am able to attend.

I am on one of her e-mail lists and she passed along this link which is absolutely hilarious and I hope not overly familiar to my readers, if you know what I mean.

http://vicioustasting.com/?platform=hootsuite


No comments:

Post a Comment