Saturday 8 October 2011

October 7, 2011

I earned that Oktoberfest yesterday, as well as the Delirium Tremens that followed.  For an idea what I was up to visit http://www.edgewalkcntower.ca/.

Before they take you up you have to blow onto, not into, what looks like some sort of a handheld device to check if you have been drinking and they have a wand to brush against something you have touched recently, most commonly a phone (but I don't own one so they used my backpack) to check for narcotic use.  My thinking is that a couple of beers would come in very handy prior to stepping out 356 metres above Toronto without a railing in front of you.  I must investigate if zoning laws would permit a small outdoor bar at that level.  I have a feeling it would do very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment