Friday 24 October 2014

October 9, 2014

Still no sign of the Richmond Adelaide Centre 3 Brewers but I did learn a couple of things today, beyond the fact that this year there is no special Oktoberfest menu.

First off, the bottles are gone.  I did like La Belle Province and while the others were on my list I never did try them and my reason may be a pointer towards why they stopped making them. , These were 750ml bottles and they were uniformly of higher than usual alcohol content so either they were the only drink of the lunch or you needed to be accompanied by someone of similar taste to share a bottle with.

Further, the seasonal selection has been replaced by the neighbourhood beer, different for each location.  Readers will recall that I favoured Oakville's over Toronto's Yonge and Dundas brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment