Monday 28 March 2011

March 13, 2011

Other goals:  I make certain that I have a drink on Tracks' patio at least once every month of the year and I run outdoors in short pants at least once every month of the year as well.  The looks I get are more than worth it.

http://www.mississaugamarathon.com/default.shtml

I began the year training for a second marathon but a third of the way in I punched out and will settle for a half marathon.  A 23km run was particulary miserable.  Maybe I shouldn't have judged myself on a performance the day after four pints, running on ice in a snow storm but I was also starting to feel badly about all the (day) time I was spending away from home.  Now, I am thinking I should have tried ten-and-ones.

I may be leaving a certain impression by publishing my beer exploits so I will mention that on both my last visit to the YMCA in 2010, and my first visit in 2011, I weighed 87.4kg.  The most recent time I weighed myself at the YMCA, I was 83.7kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment