Saturday 24 April 2021

March 25, 2021

109/3459) Home:  Gnarnia Lil' IPA by Sawdust City of Ontario:  ***1/2; 5.5%, 20 ibu "Lil' IPA" brewed in collaboration with the Muskoka Off Road Cycling Association; brewed with Foggy London Ale yeast from Escarpment Labs as well as Idaho 7, Mosaic and Citra hops, barley, oats and wheat; cloudy; nose of tropical fruit and pine; tropical and citrus flavours;   

The tin indicates this is "Hoppy and sessionable" - at 5.5%.  This sort of thing really ought to stop.

I am not sure if there is any association with a 2017 film of the same name which I gather is better suited for the Thanksgiving dinner table than the cinema.

I attempted to stop by the Mississauga location of Big Rig Kitchen and Brewery but no one appeared to be there.  The same website that informed me that it would be open at 4PM allowed the couple I met outside to reserve a table for dinner.  They were even less impressed than I was.  It gives one a bad feeling.  May we have The 3 Brewers back, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment